University Transfer

Higher education institutions in the USA are called universities, institutes and colleges. American student has to gain credits in order to get higher education.
Associate degree is the first level of higher education in US system. One can achieve the level in case gets 60 credits and continue education on BA degree programs. Another 60 credits mean successful completion of the educational program which usually lasts 2 years. Such kind of program combination is called University Transfer 2+2 and is very popular among students because it’s an ideal option to transfer from one institution to another one and to save finances significantly. One more advantage of University Transfer 2+2 is the possibility to have 1 year work practice in the chosen sphere with Associate degree certificate and another 1 year with BA diploma under the program OPT.
University Transfer 2+2 is offered by our partner colleges in partnership with popular American Universities.

University Transfer 2+2 in a partner college is 2 years education for Associate degree and 2 more years in a partner university (the list is below) for BA degree. The program allows college graduates to get guaranteed admission to a partner university for a Bachelor’s degree program, subject to completion of an Associate Degree. But University Transfer 2+2 program graduates are not limited to enter any other university in the United States after an Associate degree but on general terms.
One of the main requirements for applicants to the University Transfer 2+2 is to have a certificate of full secondary education, as well as an IELTS 5.0 certificate confirming the level of English.
In the absence of a certificate of full secondary education, partner colleges have developed an alternative, but more intensive High School program. The purpose of the program is to obtain an American certificate of full secondary education at the same time as obtaining the first stage of higher education Associate Degree in just 2 years of study. After that, continue studying at the partner university for a Bachelor’s degree in the chosen field.

List of partner universities

Arizona State University
California State University, San Marcos
City University of Seattle
Cornell University
Eastern Washington University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Georgia Institute of Technology
Indiana University – Purdue University, Indianapolis
Johns Hopkins University
Montana State University
San Francisco State University
Seattle Pacific University
Seattle University
State University of New York, Albany
State University of New York, Oneonta
State University of New York, Oswego
UC Berkeley
UC Santa Barbara
University of Alaska, Fairbanks
University of Alaska, Fairbanks, College of Engineering
University of Illinois–Urbana
University of Illinois–Urbana Champaign
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
University of Rochester
University of Southern California
University of Washington, Bothell
University of Washington, Tacoma
University of Washington, Tacoma, School of Business
University of Wisconsin–Madison
Washington State University
Western Washington University

Pathway OPT

The OPT Practical course is a program that allows graduates to work in the chosen specialty for 1 year on a student visa. All students enrolled in colleges and universities in the Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree and Master Degree programs are eligible for OPT, work in their specialty for 12 months in order to apply their knowledge in practice. Special attention should be paid to short-term 9-month programs (Pathway to OPT), the completion of which also allows you to pass OPT.

Showing 1–12 of 25 results