When we learn the language of a country, we are always faced with a new outlook and way of life, getting acquainted with traditions, culture and history. Therefore, one of the most important stages of learning a foreign language is immersion in the language environment. 
Language courses are aimed for the development and practical use of basic language skills: grammar, pronunciation, spoken language, vocabulary. The training takes place in international groups with students from different countries. 
Language training abroad allows students to combine the educational process and travel, to get to know the country and its inhabitants closer, thereby making a new language not a dry discipline, but literally part of life within a short time. 
Our partner schools overseas offer a range of courses to suit every student. Whether you want to study for work, to move further into education or simply to broaden your horizons, we’ll find the school to make it happen, located in the most fantastic cities. We offer courses at Language schools, colleges and universities. 

If I don’t know the language, can I take a language course?

Yes, there are no requirements to language skills for language courses. Except when you are studying at specialized courses. 

I am almost 40 years old. Will I be accepted to the courses?

Yes, of course. There is no age limit for language courses. The main requirement is the minimum age of 16. Also, if desired, you can study in groups of 30+, 50+ 

Do you help with accommodating students?

Yes. When booking the program, we discuss with you the conditions of your future stay and your wishes for it. Accommodation is usually offered in host families, residences, apartments, guest houses or in a hotel. All possible options are discussed with you when booking the program. 

Will I receive a certificate confirming my language level at the end of the course?

All students receive a school certificate confirming the level of education received upon completion of the course. 

How to choose a language school?

Our company has been cooperating with the best language schools, colleges and universities in different parts of the world for many years. All our partners are educational institutions that have only positive feedback. The main criteria for choosing an educational institution are the location desired by the student and compliance with the student’s budget. 

If I don’t like studying at school, can I cancel the program?

Yes, you can. The conditions of cancellation, changes in the program at the chosen school will be known to you while booking the program. If you want to change the program, but not the school, penalties will be very minimized, in some cases they will not be at all. It is also worth taking into account the fact that the complete cancellation of the program may affect the status of your visa, depending on its category and country of residence. 

If I don’t like the accommodation, can I cancel it?

Yes, you can cancel or change your stay. The conditions of cancellation, changes in accommodation at the selected school will be known to you while booking it. 

What is the minimum English language level to take English course?

There is no language requirements to General language courses except the cases when you take specialized courses like Business English, English for medicine and others, including Academic courses and exam preparation programs. 

What is the difference between studying English language at a language school and university/college?

The most important for students who prefers study the language at a language school is the affordable fee. Meanwhile the student can use all facilities of the university/college like laboratories, different studios, computer classes and others while studying there. 

Can I work as a language course student in the USA?

Yes, you can, if you are F-1 visa holder. You are permitted to work on the campus while you are a current student but not more than 20 hours per week. 

What visa I should hold as a language course student in the USA?

You can apply for B1/B2 visa if you are going to take short courses. If the course lasts more than 5 weeks and is intensive, so you should apply for F-1 visa and have I-20 form. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *