18 years of experience

We began to work in 2004 as a provider of the Work and Travel student program in the USA.

Wide range of Educational programs

We offer programs for obtaining higher and secondary education abroad, internship programs and vacation travel for children and adults

840 partner schools

Today we are the official partner of 840 accredited educational institutions from 48 countries.

About Indigo USA

Secondary and Higher education abroad, Work and Travel, Internship programs, Language Courses for children and adults

We cooperate with accredited educational institutions with an impeccable reputation to ensure the safety of the educational process. When selecting partners, we are guided by criteria that guarantee high-quality academic and short-term programs.
Through our partner network, we guarantee the continuity of learning: from short-term foreign language programs to academic degree programs. Our experts will assist you in finding the best accommodation; help to book and buy an air ticket; arrange a transfer and provide all the necessary support throughout the program.
We also organize group trips for children and adults, accompanied by an experienced leader, during which we guarantee the effectiveness of training, comfortable accommodation and safety; we carefully select the best schools, develop a rich cultural and excursion program, monitor the progress and attendance of children.
Indigo USA provides a full range of services required for the programs implementation : detailed consultation, timely and high-quality paperwork, medical and other insurance, visa services, arranging transfer,  support throughout the program, and more.
Help to find the right school
We cooperate with 840 accredited educational institutions from 48 countries and help. Due to long cooperation, we can offer big range of programs for affordable price. We ensure that all our partners are well-resourced and provide students with academic and social support. 
Help to find the right program
Our experience let us match student’s goals to the right kind of program. We offer secondary and higher education programs in prestigious educational institutions abroad along with foreign language short courses, diploma programs, vacation programs for young learners.  We aware students of conditions of changing the study program from online to offline and transferring to another school/college/university. 
Assess student’s portfolio
We conduct pre-testing to determine level of the required foreign language for admission to an educational institution, as well as an assessment of a student’s portfolio for admission to secondary, higher and postgraduate education programs.
Provide with the visa service
Our specialists will help you in obtaining an entry visa and collecting the necessary documents. We complete all necessary visa applications for applicants, make an appointment for an interview, if necessary, and prepare for it. 
We monitor all up-to-date information regarding visa requirements and process. And we aware students how to maintain the visa status in case of changing the program.  
Preparing for the travel
We prepare student for his travel to make sure he has suitable accommodation, travel tickets, medical insurance, all transfer information. We provide students with detailed information about necessary vaccination, the local laws and rules of school and accommodation. 

Consultation in English

Please book free consultation about our programs. 
Book an appointment

Consultas en Español

Por favor reserve una consulta gratuita sobre nuestros programas. 
    Book an appointment

Language Courses

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the minimum English level to take language courses?

There are no language requirements to take General English but in case of any specialized courses like Business English, English for Medicine and others including Academic courses and Exam preparation programs.

Is there any restrictions to the age of the student?

The majority of adult schools offer English courses for students of minimum 16 y.o. but there is no maximum.

What is the difference between taking English course at a language school and University/college?

The main reason why students choose taking a language course at a language school is its’ affordability. At the same time while studying a language at a college/university you can use all its’ facilities.

Can I work while taking language course?

Yes, if you held F1 visa. You are permitted to work on the campus where you take the program and not more than 20 hours per week.

What visa I need to take English course in the USA?

You can apply for B1/B2 visa if you take short language course. If the course lasts more than 5 weeks and is intensive, you should apply for F1 visa with I-20 form.